On the edge of the Lyon-Villeurbanne conurbation, in an area that is rich in open spaces (Tête d'Or park, Feyssine pedestrian area), with an international outlook (International Residence, Interpol Head Quarters), the LyonTech campus (la Doua) benefits from a dense network of communication routes.
Living on the LyonTech campus means:
- enjoying a quality environment with many open spaces.
- having the opportunity to eat on site thanks to INSA Lyon's 4 restaurants.
- being able to use a whole range of sports and relaxation infrastructure (swimming pool, tennis courts, sports fields, fitness room).
- being closer to the school's life (associations, library, etc.).
- being less than 15 minutes from the city centre by public transport.
FEATURES OF THE LYONTECH CAMPUS (LA DOUA):
- 100 hectare technology park based in the North of Villeurbanne and close to Lyon.
1500 doctoral students
Web site : www.entreprendre.grandlyon.com